Photos

  • charlesd
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 6, 2011
      Anyone have any photos of Yenko Stingers? Writing a book and need photos- proper credit acknowledged of course.... Charlie
    • Steven Benford Jr
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 6, 2011
        Charlie -

        Sorry I can't help with photos, but let me know when the book is available.  As a kid, and even today, I loved the Stingers.

        I remember very vividally going up to Don at Marlboro and asking him for his autograph.  Wish I had still had all those autographs I had gotten at Marlboro.

        There is one in the Chicagoland area if that is help in anyway.

        Thumbs Up - Steve

        Anyone have any photos of Yenko Stingers? Writing a book and need photos- proper credit acknowledged of course.... Charlie

      • Ronniebuzz

        • sbroethel@aol.com

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011
              Charlie:  My daughter Susan scanned and sent me quite a few miscellaneous photos of Yemko Stingers , several of which you may be interested in.  She also sent a copy of the Corvair Comminunique containiing several interesting articles on  the Stinger.

              Please send me you email address and I'll send you what I have.

              Sue

              In a message dated 9/6/2011 6:32:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, cdoerge1@... writes:

              Anyone have any photos of Yenko Stingers? Writing a book and need photos- proper credit acknowledged of course.... Charlie

            • Jon Mello
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 13, 2011
              Speaking of photos, could anybody possibly help me with photos of my Hugh Heishman owned, John Moore driven '67 Camaro? The only race it ran at Marlboro was the Trans-Am on August 12, 1967. Any help is greatly appreciated.

              Best regards,
              Jon Mello
              Lompoc, CA