Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Monterey Historic's - Group 44

  • sbroethel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 26, 2011
      Hi Charlie:
      I'll be glad to help if can.  I don't have any of Dave's records and I don't know if our daughters do, but I'll be glad to try and find what you are looking for.  And Bob is correct.  I'll check with Steve Lloyd who has all of Dave's and the DC Region's archives.
      Sue

      In a message dated 8/26/2011 9:07:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, cdoerge1@... writes:

      Sue,    Sorry to intrude, but I just joined the Marlboro site and remembered I'm missing some information regarding Dave's 1970 SCCA Division points for a book I'm publishing. Not sure you could help, but decided to give it a shot anyway. In the NEDIV, Dave came in ?? place, while racing in the Washington, DC Region, with his Yenko Stinger with ?? points. I know Dave's car was YS081 and have a bit of information. If you wouldn't mind, I'll send a copy of the data sheet for the car for you to check out. It would be much appreciated..       Best Regards,    Charlie Doerge

      www.yenkostinger.com
      The first and original website for Yenko Stingers
      Over 50,000 "hits" as of 3/11/2011!!
      Still #1 on Google search engine