First "National" at Marlboro

  • slloydmarlboro
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2011
      Folks,
      You might enjoy looking over my article on the MG National of 1955 at Marlboro. It's in the online Straightpipe, the publication of the DC Region, SCCA. You do not have to be a member to view the website. You can find it at www.wdcr-scca.org and follow the link to Straightpipe. These articles change without notice, so don't wait too long if you're interested. And thanks to Michael Eaton for providing the source material and vetting it for me.
      Steve Lloyd, Historian,
      Washington, DC Region, SCCA