New sketch: Glen Motor Inn print

  • Stacey Hopkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      Roger Warrick made some changes to his sketch for the Glen Motor Inn print to be released
      this autumn.

      http://www.racingpilot.com/item566089.ctlg

      Tex is madly waving the green flag under the word "Motor."

      Stacey
    • Marcus Buzz
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
        http://www.virhistory.com/vir/67-apr/index.htm  could this be Tex?  I think it was him giving me the checkered flag at VIR.
        Buzz

        Stacey Hopkins <controlthisisstart@...> wrote:
        Roger Warrick made some changes to his sketch for the Glen Motor Inn print to be released
        this autumn.

        http://www.racingpi lot.com/item5660 89.ctlg

        Tex is madly waving the green flag under the word "Motor."

        Stacey

        The Buzzman zoooooman along

      • Stacey Hopkins
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
          It's hard to tell--the photo's really small. But I think that's Bonner Sams. The leap position just doesn't look familiar to me. (Funny how you notice those small things after a while....)

          Stacey

          Stacey Hopkins <controlthisisstart@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          Roger Warrick made some changes to his sketch for the Glen Motor Inn print to be released
          this autumn.

          http://www.racingpi lot.com/item5660 89.ctlg

          Tex is madly waving the green flag under the word "Motor."

          Stacey

          The Buzzman zoooooman along

          Groups are talking. We┬┤re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.