Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Poster/Program for 1961 Marlboro Twelve Hour

  • scshmoo@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2011
    Hi Mike,

    Comp Press Report

  • scshmoo@earthlink.net
    Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2011
    Hi Mike,

    Sports Car report.

    cgaysu wrote:

    > Good evening,
    >
    > My research on the Pontiac Tempests that competed in the 1961 Marlboro Twelve Hour continues. For my presentation to the Pontiac owners club, I am trying to find a copy of either the event program or poster. A scan would do as I don't actually need an original.
    >
    > On a related note, does anyone have a copy of "The Straight Pipe" with coverage of the event? Again a scan would be sufficient.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mike Matune

    > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  • cgaysu
    Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27, 2011
      David,

      Thanks for all your hard work researching and scanning all of this, it has been very helpful. It is interesting to see the different prospective from each publication as they cover the same event. Taken as a whole, they represent a broad picture of the happenings that October day nearly 50 years ago. Thanks to you and others, this history will remain intact.

      Take care,