Photo projects, checking in:

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 1:50 PM
      Hello all, sorry I haven't posted any new photos for a while. I'm about 1/2 thru 1969 & with some from 70 & 71 at Summit Point as well

      The racing season is on & I have season's photo credentials for Laguna Seca & also for the Sonoma Historics.

      Laguna Seca will have Ferrari Days, a 3-day Ferrari extravaganza

      The Monterey Motorsports Reunion (formerly Monterey Historics) & the Pre Reunion (formerly Pre Historics) - Jaguar will be the featured marque

      Oh yeah, Rennsport Reunion IV, the one where Porsche empties out the Museum. It will be HUGE

      not to mention several HMSA & other vintage events, where laprecord.com often gets big scoops

      and there are the ALMS & Daytona cars as well

      I won't be credentialed, but the US MotoGP will be here as well

      Then there is the Sonoma Historics (formerly Wine Country Classic) for which I'm also credentialed

      Maybe Watkins Glen too

      so the scan project is on dead slow for a while, my apologies

      That said, look for some pretty good photos from all of the above on www.laprecord.com

      I'll make a quick announcement here when I update it. Thanx for your patience