Elva MkIV in Mike Booth's photo Album

  • Silverstein Family
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
      Thanks for the replies.  I will have to investigate further.
      I also found this Elva, at an earlier time, being raced by Frank Baptista, for Continental Motors.

      It may be the same Elva.    The windshield is the most obvious detail that connects the two cars as being the same.
      Most MkIV's the windshield doesn't wrap over as this one does in the photo found at this link....

      Steve