New Year's treat

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2010
      I've posted a bit of a preview on the upcoming laprecord.com

      Not Marlboro exactly, but Watkins Glen was Tex's turf, starting the USGP there for 25 years if memory serves. Not to mention Can Ams, Trans Ams, WSC & etc!

      There is a cool photo of him in the set

      The photos have watermarks on them because they're going to be posted outside of this forum & that's the project I'm working on at the moment.

      I hope you like them, many more to appear on www.laprecord.com hopefully before Jan 1, is done, west coast time

      Have a great New Year al!
    • Mike Booth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
        Steve,

        Thanks so much,  What a nice way to start the New Year, looking at wonderful b&w photos of great drivers and racing cars.  What a treat!!!

        Mike Booth
        Clifton, VA

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
          of the upcoming etc.

          It drives me crazy that there's no edit capability to fix the odd spelling error or misspoke