Looking for auto shop in Baltimore/Towson

  • Stacey Hopkins
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2006
      This may be a long shot, but I figure...who knows area auto shops better than area car
      people?

      My '98 VW New Beetle is having serious issues with its right rear. It's getting so turning up
      the stereo isn't even drowning out the noise. ;-) Does anyone know of a reputable shop in
      Baltimore or Towson? I just moved to Bawlmer last year, leaving behind my beloved VW shop
      in Wheaton. I'm not a fan of dealer shops.

      Thanks and good motoring...
      Stacey Hopkins
    • Sharon Price (The Elm)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2006
        Blue Ridge Sports Cars in Hampden  1796 Union Avenue (ask for directions-it is in an odd place)  410-662-4746   Bill Burrows

        Stacey Hopkins <controlthisisstart@...> wrote:
        This may be a long shot, but I figure...who knows area auto shops better than area car
        people?

        My '98 VW New Beetle is having serious issues with its right rear. It's getting so turning up
        the stereo isn't even drowning out the noise. ;-) Does anyone know of a reputable shop in
        Baltimore or Towson? I just moved to Bawlmer last year, leaving behind my beloved VW shop
        in Wheaton. I'm not a fan of dealer shops.

        Thanks and good motoring...
        Stacey Hopkins

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        http://mail.yahoo.com