Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] New poll for Marlboro_Raceway

  • Erskine Kelly
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2010
      I am too far away from DC to have a valid opinion.

      As to electric racing cars, see the link below to see the first auto racing fatalities ever in the U.S.: in 1902, a battery powered car -  believed capable of speed in excess of 100mph, except for the crash that took it out of the market; and it was one of the first ever "streamlined" cars ever:

      Rick Kelly
      Oklahoma City

      On Nov 30, 2010, at 9:05 AM, donaldfrye@... wrote:

      Make that three of us.

      Don frye

      Nov 30, 2010 01:40:17 AM, Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Make that two of us.........

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010

        nothing in what you offer is of interest

        From: scshmoo@...
        Sender: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:27:28 -1000
        To: <Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com>