Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] New poll for Marlboro_Raceway

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2010
      Not Interested
      SL

      From: "Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com" <Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, November 28, 2010 4:39:50 PM
      Subject: [Marlboro_Raceway] New poll for Marlboro_Raceway

      Marlboro_Raceway group:

      If you could assist and become a partner with a small financial risk versus reward would you be in a position to meet and form an investment group ? The hopes would be to raise enough funds to comlpiment a Small Business Loan and Stimulate local business investment. I believe we could re-open the track for racing a new bread of racing creating a "GREENSCAR" racing series. Only running Hybrids, Electric powered cars, and possibly BIO-Fuel. This could bring approximately 200 jobs, and revenue of more than $900,000 at the racetrack gate alone, per year. Add in concessions, and local business at Hotels, Restaraunts, etc. We Brand our Name and Logo, and generate some NASCAR interest, create a Junior Competition, and offer Fan Experience, we could do something very special. There is a great and longstanding history of Racing in Marlboro, both Horse and Motor Vehicle, I would love to put up $2000 of my own funds for a chance at pursuing one of my favorite interests, how about you guys ?

      o Very interested
      o Interested but have no funds to contribute
      o Interested, have no funds to contribute, but know someone who could
      o Not Interested
      o Dumb Idea

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

    • Peter van der Vate
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 29, 2010
        Not interested
        PV

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 29, 2010

          Make that two of us.........

[...]

          __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5659 (20101129) __________

          http://www.eset.com

          Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
        • scshmoo@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 29, 2010
            Aloha All,

            Count me out.

            David

            Kauai, HI
          • Felicia P. Yesari
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 29, 2010
              I second you.
              I like real cars!
              Sorry

              Felicia Yesari / fyesari@... / p: 212 751 3147 c: 917 378 7385

              From: scshmoo@...
              Sender: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:27:28 -1000
              To: <Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com

              Aloha All,

              Count me out.

              David

              Kauai, HI

            • donaldfrye@verizon.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 30, 2010
                Make that three of us.

                Don frye

                Nov 30, 2010 01:40:17 AM, Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                Make that two of us.........

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 30, 2010
                  I am too far away from DC to have a valid opinion.

                  As to electric racing cars, see the link below to see the first auto racing fatalities ever in the U.S.: in 1902, a battery powered car -  believed capable of speed in excess of 100mph, except for the crash that took it out of the market; and it was one of the first ever "streamlined" cars ever:

                  Rick Kelly
                  Oklahoma City

                • Sam_Smith01@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010

                    nothing in what you offer is of interest

                    From: scshmoo@...
                    Sender: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:27:28 -1000
                    To: <Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com>