do you remember the KLT Jabro Saab DSR?

  • marksberk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2010
      Hi
      I have recently joined your group. The first thing that I did was drill thru all of the photos but alas no photos of my car. It is a Jabro Mark 4 powered by a 850 GT Saab motor. It was driven by Harold Lindsay and owned by Frank Kovarick. I did see some 68 and 69 results posted with the car mentioned.
      I will post some more info about the car.

      Mark Schoenlein