Don, let's see what you can do with these :)

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2010
      The first album, 0-0 special requests, or some such now has the original, full sized jpgs for the 3 images of your car

      Short of trying to email you several 8+ MB files, these are the best images that we have to use as a basis for enhancing them.

      Please post the results & maybe share some tips on how best to improve them
    • Don Haines
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2010
        Steve,

         You've got a sharp eye.  If I hadn't seen that front MD tag, I wouldn't have been sure that I was in that shot.
        I'll see what I can do with some of these.  Got a shoot tonight but I'll probably be up late and play with them.

        Don

        To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
        From: sknoll@...
        Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 21:56:59 +0000