Oct 1968 Regional: Bill Dobbins photos

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      I've started going through this event to find some of the best shots to post.

      I've also updated my Photoshop Elements from 4.0 to 8.0, so I've been taking a
      little time to learn it better. I'm spending more time with the photos to
      enhance them, (most are underexposed).

      So far I've posted photos from the EP race & big bore cars

      More to follow in the next day or two