Welcome Russel Tullius

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2010
      I'd like to revive a tradition from the early days of the board & welcome Russel Tullius to the group. Most of you know Russ, Bob's son. Welcome Russ!
    • Robert Hines
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2010
        Welcome aboard Russ.  It's been many many years since I saw you at Lake Anne in Reston, Va.
        Bob Hines

        I'd like to revive a tradition from the early days of the board & welcome Russel Tullius to the group. Most of you know Russ, Bob's son. Welcome Russ!

      • Ed Diehl
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2010
          I would like to welcome Russ to this group also. Russ and I have known each other for many years and I consider him one of my dearest friends.Hope to see you soon, Russ. Cheers, Ed.

          Ed Diehl

          I'd like to revive a tradition from the early days of the board & welcome Russel Tullius to the group. Most of you know Russ, Bob's son. Welcome Russ!

        • Don Haines
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 6, 2010
            Well that answers a question for me.  I found Russ on Facebook and saw the photo of the Group 44 Jag.  I thought he might be related to Bob but wasn't sure.  I was going to ask him but hadn't gotten around to it.  Now I know.  I didn't know him personally.

            So Welcome Russ

            Don Haines

            To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
            From: mediehljr@...
            Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 10:41:26 -0700
            Subject: Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Welcome Russel Tullius

            I would like to welcome Russ to this group also. Russ and I have known each other for many years and I consider him one of my dearest friends.Hope to see you soon, Russ. Cheers, Ed.

            Ed Diehl

            I'd like to revive a tradition from the early days of the board & welcome Russel Tullius to the group. Most of you know Russ, Bob's son. Welcome Russ!

          • Tony Adamowicz
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 6, 2010
              Three Cheers !!!

              " Keeping the Legends Alive "

              a2z  Costa Mesa

              "If you CAN dream it,
              It WILL happen "

              Tony a2z Adamowicz
              a2z Racer LLC
              www.a2zracer.com
              www.a2zracergear.com
              Mobil:   714- 478- 4589
              PRDA:  www.prdaracing.com/
              PRDA BLOG: prdaracing.blogspot.com/
              FACE BOOK:
               http://www.FaceBook.com/tadamowicz#!/profile.php?id=1539973236&ref=ts

              RIAM    Advisory Board
              501 ( c )-3 Charitable Org.
              www.LegendsofRiverside.com
              www.RiversideInternationalRaceway.com

              Advisory  Desert Classic Concours
              www.DesertConcours.com
              501 (c )-3  Charitable Org.

              To: Marlboro_Raceway@ yahoogroups. com
              From: mediehljr@yahoo. com
              Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 10:41:26 -0700

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 18, 2011
                Just in case you don't know, there is another National Champion Tullius

                Russel's son, Rex, is the new US National Champion, 200 m freestyle, if I remember correctly

                Hi Russ!
              • Ed Diehl
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 18, 2011
                  Hello, Russ. Welcome to the group. Hope to see you sometime soon. Hi to Carmen. Cheers, Ed.