Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Re: Heishman 911R

  • Sam_Smith01@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 29, 2010
      Hi Rick,

      The Alfa Romeo Club had their Annual Convention in Frederick last weekend - nice turn out of cars and folks.

      sam

      From: scshmoo@...

        Marlboro Raceway
      Sent: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 00:28:30

          +0000

        (UTC)

          Heishman

        911R

      Hi Sam,

      Well the winner was a P 3 that had been brought up

        to P 4 spec with a Ferrari

      gearbox and Lucas

          fuel

        injection.

      Best

          wishes,

      __________

        Information from ESET

          NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database

        5223 (20100623) __________

      The message was

          checked by ESET NOD32

        Antivirus.

      http://www.eset.com

      SPAMfighter has removed 623 of my spam

        emails to date.

      Do you have a Try

        free scan!

        Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database

        5232 (20100627) __________