Welcome Matt

  • John King
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2006
      Please welcome Matt (Marlboro4gpl) aboard. He's the artist/technician that built the virtual Marlboro track for the GPL sim. I think he did an excellent job using aerial maps, pictures, movies and hints from several GPLers that raced there to get it tweaked it as well as could be done within the sim's program and graphic constraints.

      Good to see you here Matt.