Re: New, old photos for the Reunion

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2010
      Photos are up for all race groups (except FV, sorry)

      Over 150 new pictures

      Feel free to leave comments, please do!

      For sure there are some fun photos & BONUS, the quality of the images is the
      best we've seen so far.

      If you have requests for other cars, let me know.
    • scshmoo@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2010
        Aloha Steve,

        Thanks for posting all these photos.

        The Tatum P car is 0844. This started life as a P3 berlinetta then was converted
        into a Can Am 350 roadster.

        Tatum got the P4 (0860) later.

        Main differences are no headlights at all on the P4 and it had two induction
        snorkels, not one.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2010
          For more info from David go to

          Files/Marlboro Stories & there is a pdf with Davids expert discussion of Gordon's prototype Ferraris

          Also the "never has more confusion been caused by so few chassis" story of P3, P4,P3/4, 412 saga is explained

          Clearly

          Thanx again David

          --- In Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com, scshmoo@... wrote:

          > The Tatum P car is 0844. This started life as a P3 berlinetta then was converted
          > into a Can Am 350 roadster.
          >
          > Tatum got the P4 (0860) later.
          >
          > Main differences are no headlights at all on the P4 and it had two induction
          > snorkels, not one.
        • Robert Hines
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2010
            Thanks for the memories, those pictures bring back a lot of them.  I saw me in a couple of the new pictures when I was working with Tex as a rookie starter and also saw our own Steve Knoll at the finish line in one of them.