Marlboro Reunion Urgent

  • slloydmarlboro
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2010
      Marlboro Veterans and Fans,

      We need your help! If you're thinking about joining us for the 2010 Marlboro Reunion at the Jefferson 500, PLEASE register now! We're trying to make sure we're prepared for the dinner, Friday, April 30th at 6:00pm. To make sure we can accommodate everyone we really need to hear from you now as opposed to later.

      The fee is $50 per person. Make the check payable to "Steve Lloyd" and mail to:

      Bob Houston
      2210 Trott Avenue
      Vienna, VA 22181

      Thanks for getting your registration in early!

      Steve

      Steve Lloyd, Historian
      Washington DC Region, SCCA
      7928 Edgewood Farm Road
      Frederick, MD 21702
      301-662-7302
    • george denny
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2010
        Hello Steve--I know this e-mail was a blast to your members, but just wanted to use it to let you know I have decided to attend.  The check for registrations for my wife and me was dropped in the mail today.  Look forward to seeing and meeting you there.  Best wishes, George Denny