Richard Wilder's Group 44 Album

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2010
      Thanx for posting that album Richard!

      Now that I see the image, I do remember that 1st press kit!. Looks like Bob Hines on the cover!
    • Robert Hines
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2010
        That was supposed to be me.  It didn't make Tullius any too happy either.

        Now that I see the image, I do remember that 1st press kit!. Looks like Bob Hines on the cover!

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 24, 2010
          Great pictures Rick.

          Sure brings back the memories..........

          Rick Mandelson
          www.rickmandelson.com

          Now that I see the image, I do remember that 1st press kit!. Looks like Bob Hines on the cover!

          __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4972 (20100324) __________

          http://www.eset.com

        • Tony Adamowicz