Marlboro 12 hour photos

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Gentlefolk

      Does anyone have any Marlboro 12 hour photos they are willing to share?

      We have some 1964 & 65 photos contributed by Rick Mandelson, John
      Switzer, Stacey Hopkins & others, but only a couple from '62 & none
      from '61 & 63

      Any from any year would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you have
      prints but no scanner, I would be happy to scan them & return the
      originals promptly & with care as I have done for others (with a CD of
      the scans naturally)

      Also, laprecord.com has been updated including a new release of
      the "Checkered Past" feature

      http://www.laprecord.com/Part-122/Pt-Index.htm

      the old one is still available, but download any images you want, as
      it will be rotated out at some point due to disc quota limiations)

      Yr yada,
      Steve Knoll