New Photos

  • craige.pelouze
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2010
      Marlboro Refrigerator Bowl 1963, Sebring 1966, Marlboro 6 hr grid 1967
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2010
        I've created a new album for the Jun,1967 regional & added some more photos elsewhere.

        I'll try to post some more this evening from this & other 1967 venues

        I'll also create an album with a few full sized scans that have been requested

        I'll be updating laprecord.com with different (non-Marlboro photos soon & then will go to ground for a while, as I focus on scanning 1968 photos