Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Camaros at Marlboro in 1967

  • Sanmar02@aol.com
    Message 1 of 46 , Jan 15, 2010
      Isn't that Mustang the same one Claude Saffer raced later on?

      Marty

      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 19, 2010
        Steve,

        Wow, thank you! That would be terrific and I appreciate Pete Luongo looking out for me as we have known one another for quite a number of years now.

        My scanner is not working but I have a digital camera and I will try taking some photos of the pages and see how they turn out.

        -Jon