1967 Daytona Continental Photos

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
      www.laprecord.com is updated (sort of) with photos from the 1967 Daytona Continental

      My windows machine has taken seriously ill & that is where my web authoring & ftp software is. The feature is about 80% done, but until the machine gets healthy again, it's done

      If it's dead, I guess I'll have to get web authoring software for the Mac, but I don't want to spend the money & Microsoft Expression is fine for my simple needs

      Oh well, meanwhile there are lots of photos of Ferrari P3 & P4s, Chaparrals, GT40s & the like

      Not to worry, scanned photos are on my Mac & also backed up, so nothing important is lost, even if the machine is terminal
    • Tony Adamowicz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
        Steve,
        Sorry about you troubles., wish I could make it better. You are doing so much for history

        " Keeping the Legends Alive "

        Cheers   a2z

        Tony a2z Adamowicz
        a2z Racer LLC
        www.a2zracer.com
        www.a2zracergear.com
        Mobil:   714- 478- 4589
        PRDA:  www.prdaracing.com/
        PRDA BLOG: prdaracing.blogspot.com/

        RIAM    Advisory Board
        501 ( c )-3 Charitable Org.
        www.LegendsofRiverside.com
        www.RiversideInternationalRaceway.com

        Advisory  Desert Classic Concours
        www.DesertConcours.com
        501 (c )-3  Charitable Org.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
          No worries, computers, like cars require maintenance. This one ain't one I can fix myself, so off to the mechanic Monday

          Meanwhile Mac is running just fine thanx