Toe of the Boot

  • stevelloyd941
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      The very first racing car I ever saw in action was a Karmann-Ghia at
      the May 1963 Regional at Marlboro. It was silver with red accents, and
      I didn't know what a wonderful world I was getting into. Luckily, I
      have "racier" memories from that weekend, like Duncan Black's
      bellowing Daimler SP250, a Ferrari TestaRossa (a 500, I think) and
      Peirre Mion's sleek Formula Junior Cooper.