Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Re: 1967 Bill Dobbins Photos

  • Erik Zurbriggen
    Message 1 of 70 , Dec 22, 2009
      To Steve:

      When you get a chance can you post any of the Cobra photos from the '67 season.

      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 24, 2009

        I'll be back soon.  My new helmet came today :>)
        Don
        From: Rick Mandelson <rollingthunder78@ verizon.net>
        To: Marlboro_Raceway@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 12:14 AM

        Ah, Bill

        A true Merry Christmas to ya.

        Hey Bill, even Reed Rilio (spelling) is back at it in a Mazda....... ...

        Ill know who ya are next time,

        From: wld1937@juno. com <wld1937@juno. com>
        To: Marlboro_Raceway@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 11:06 AM

        Thanks Bob, I guess I'm the only one still racing.

        On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:28:08 -0800 (PST) Robert Hines <racerbob4@yahoo. com> writes:

        I don't think there is anyone running the DC Region who was ever at Marlboro.  In fact, for 2010, the BOD didn't schedule a national race for the first time since nationals started about 1966 or so.  Maybe those who are putting forth all the effort should make the decisions.  It would be great to have them on a web site for everyone to see and use.
        Bob Hines