Fw: Donna Mae Mims

  • Robert Hines
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2009

      I am forwarding an update on Donna Mae.  If you didn't send a card then this is a good time to do it.
      I hope everyone  had a good summer, racing, watching racing, or just keeping busy.  Bob Hines

      Hello to  all Donna Mae Mims Fans,

      I spoke with Eric Dean, who with John Connolly, is handling affairs for Donna Mae, and asked about sending cards, flowers, and receiving visitors.  He says to hold off right now until they get her settled in somewhere.  She has been moved several times and it seems the cards and flowers aren’t finding her and she shouldn’t have visitors at this time.  He says she can’t speak or write but understands everything.  Eric said he would be sending another update soon maybe when things get more settled.  Here’s what we can do:  Send cards for Donna Mae to Eric and he will hand deliver.  I will get a card for the Corvette Club of Western PA to sign and will bring one to the two SCCA races at Nelson Ledges in Oct.  -  maybe some of you can do the same to let her know we are thinking about her and miss her.  Let’s keep Donna Mae in our thoughts and prayers.

      Carol B. Davis

      CCWP

      SCCA

      To send cards:

      Donna Mae Mims

      c/o Eric Dean

      180 Warwick Dr.

      Upper St. Clair, PA 15241

      PS

      I read this email over the phone to Eric and he approved it before I sent it to everyone.