Re: [ATR Ltd.] [Marlboro_Raceway] Donna Mae Mimms

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2009
      I asked Mercy if that was their policy, and they said that it wasn't. It would be good to pin the rumor down quickly, so if anyone

      I recall Donna with Denise, a couple women on the west coast and Elouise Norris in a TR3, Datsun and Mini driver in the SW. Few women drivers at the time, and Donna had a style and flamboyance that set her apart even then.

      Cheers, Bob

      Dick Carlson wrote:
      Bob wrote:
      scshmoo wrote:

      Lady competition driver Donna Mae Mimms has had a stroke.   She is in Cardiac
      I.C.U. Pittsburgh, Mercy Hospital).
            /Checked with Mercy Hospital/ of /Pittsburgh/: UPMC /Mercy -- They
            don't have her listed as a patient, either present or discharged.
            Someone needs to check. We can only hope the report's false.
            /

      www.upmc*mercy*.com

      1400 Locust Street
      Pittsburgh, PA 15219
      (412) 232-8111
      It's common not to disclose names of ER patients.
    • toyphil@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2009
        Somewhere around here I have the Ring-Free press release from Sebring when Donna, Janet Guthrie & ? were the all girl (women) team driving the Sebring sprite prototype.

        Phil Charlwood

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2009
          I think it was Denise McCluggage.

          Marty