Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Digest Number 411

  • gordon white
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2009
      Anybody remember Annapolis Motors, in Northeast? We traded in my
      fiancé, Joan's, red Triumph TR-2 there in 1960 for the British Racing
      Green TR-3 my dad gave us as a wedding present. The TR-3 was fine for
      us and the doberman, but not so good after Joan had twins.
      - Gordon White
    • scshmoo@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2009
        Aloha Gordon,

        I recall Annapolis Junction, but not its address.

      • Sanmar02@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2009
          How about the infamous Staldo Motors in Kensington? I'll never forget their autocross Cortina that regularly went around corners on two wheels!