Sorry for the delay

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009
      My Windows machine is getting a new disc drive, so I have not posted the requests from 1966 as I promised yet. Fear not, I will soon

      Meanwhile, the 1967 negatives have arrived, so I plan to start scanning them soon. It will take a while, as there are many. I didn't calculate how many there were for 1966, but it was well over a thousand!