1967 Bill Dobbins Photos

    Message 1 of 70 , Jun 27, 2009
      1967 Marlboro negatives are on the way, so I'll begin scanning them by next weekend at the latest, probably take about a month...

      In the meantime, I'll post some more events from '66 this weekend & try to fill some requests, including a couple of the Posey Alfa for Mac, some Group 44 Cortina shots for Tony, any decent Alfa Gulietta shots I can find & any other request people come up with

      Also, Steve L has the DVDs (7 of em!) with the images & will be looking at them with an eye out for ones that might be of particular interest to members in the group
    • Don Greimel
      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 24, 2009

        I'll be back soon.  My new helmet came today :>)
        Don
        From: Rick Mandelson <rollingthunder78@ verizon.net>
        To: Marlboro_Raceway@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 12:14 AM

        Ah, Bill

        A true Merry Christmas to ya.

        Hey Bill, even Reed Rilio (spelling) is back at it in a Mazda....... ...

        Ill know who ya are next time,

        From: wld1937@juno. com <wld1937@juno. com>
        To: Marlboro_Raceway@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 11:06 AM

        Thanks Bob, I guess I'm the only one still racing.

        On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:28:08 -0800 (PST) Robert Hines <racerbob4@yahoo. com> writes:

        I don't think there is anyone running the DC Region who was ever at Marlboro.  In fact, for 2010, the BOD didn't schedule a national race for the first time since nationals started about 1966 or so.  Maybe those who are putting forth all the effort should make the decisions.  It would be great to have them on a web site for everyone to see and use.
        Bob Hines