Jefferson 500/Reunion

  • Steve Lloyd
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Folks,
      We're looking at over 160 cars for the VRG portion of the Jefferson 500. As for our Marlboro Reunion folks, we're pushing 60+ right now, and we're expecting more.

      Because we've got the banquet Friday and we need to make sure there's enough for everyone who registers, please don't forget to send in your registration by April 15th! Here's some additional info:

      The fee for the weekend is $40 per person for our
      Marlboro group. Checks may be made out to "Jefferson 500" and should
      be mailed to:

      Bob Houston
      2210 Trott Avenue
      Vienna, VA 22181
      Phone: 703-938-1943

      This is important: With each $40 admission fee, we MUST
      have the name of the guest. This is critical, as admission will be
      based on the guest list only. Moreover, we'll have a list of the
      registered guests at the gate and this will be the only system for
      getting you in to all the Marlboro Reunion activities

      Steve Lloyd, Historian
      Washington DC Region, SCCA
      7928 Edgewood Farm Road
      Frederick, MD 21702-2910
      301-662-7302
    • toyphil@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        Steve

         Really do need to get around to doing that. Gezzzz, Bob only lives about 3 or 4 minutes away, you would think I could get it done :-) ( I know where the house is but have never been there).

        Phil

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
          Hi Steve,

          I'll only be able to make it for the Friday banquet. Could you give me the location and time? Will it be at the track or elsewhere? I'll try to get to the track by late afternoon, but may have to go directly to the banquet, wherever that may be.

          Thank you,
          Stacey Hopkins