Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Re: Surprise!

  • Marcus Buzz
    Message 1 of 48 , Feb 28, 2009
      Thanks Bob
      I have never seen those pics before. Broke an axle in big bend.

      The Buzzman zoooooman along

      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 18, 2009
        #92 is the ex-Monty Winkler car. I purchased the car  from Monty  thru Pete van der Vate in 65. This was my first  outing with the car(I think the only time I was in front of Bob).I still have the car(and the origonal trailer)in my collection.The car is as origonally race prepaired,although I drove to Pittsburgh and "borrowed" the O/D trans.from the pink MGB( Donna Mae  Mimms) when it was with Don Yenko.  I always constdered Marlboro to be my "home track",drivers school 1959 with Doug Diffenderfer,many" Bowls",Marlboro 300, and last event in 68.            Ken Williamson MGC GTS