Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Marlboro Reunion Speaker

  • Bob Adams
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 11 7:30 PM
      Don,

      Dick sold the Cobra to Bill Knauer and it was wrecked at Watkins Glen in 1971 or '72. The car was bought as a wreck and has since been totally rebuilt to FIA specs and now resides in Arizona. Here's a current photo of it..
      http://www.csxinfo.net/web/modules/xcgal/displayimage.php?pid=753&fullsize=1

      Here are photos of the Triumph..
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/31786416@N08/sets/72157611337291342/

    • Bob Adams
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 24, 2009
        Bob,

        I found out that CSX2009 did not have have any part CSX2013 on the car, as CSX2013 was still out on the west coast the entire time CSX2009 was racing. Dick must have confused his car with another car, or received bad information when bought the car.

        -Bob Adams