Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Parnelli/Mario at Marlboro

  • Bob Storck
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
      I wound up buying one of those Minis about '71 or so from a guy who had
      been on the staff of a Towson dealer who went out of business owing him
      money. Or that was his story. Took the car and stashed it in his garage,
      and ten years later sold it to me for $350 ... with only a few hundred
      miles on it and a roll bar installed. Never had been titled. 997 Cooper.

      Cheers, Bob