Could you help with my Komen 3-Day Walk?

  • Stacey Hopkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2009
      Some of you know what I went through in 2007 with my diagnosis and
      treatment of colon cancer. During it all, I promised myself that I
      would find a way to help battle cancer when it was all over. Now that
      I'm in remission, I've joined a friend's Komen 3-Day Walk team and
      will walk 20 miles a day for three days in Philadelphia on October
      16-17-18. It's a walk for breast cancer, but breast cancer research
      benefits ALL cancer research. That's just a few days after my chief
      starter gig at the Porsche National at Summit Point!

      If you could help me out, I'd be forever grateful. I know the economy
      is awful, but every dollar counts. Cancer is probably something that's
      touched your lives, and I'll walk for everyone who can't.

      Please stop by my page if you care to.

      http://www.the3day.org/site/TRC/Walk/PhiladelphiaEvent?pg=peditor&fr_id=1297&px=3066626

      Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

      Stacey
    • autofoto@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
        stacy, greetings from chicago,i wanted to talk about a photo on steve knoll site, can i call sometime need number and  time, dont know if you know my name i am pete luongo
        who worked for ev gardner, wash  daily news, from 65 to 70 , thanks