Marlboro Photos

  • Dave Nicholas
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2008
      Aloha Marlboro group from Honolulu and barcboys.com

      I posted 3 pages of photos from Marlboro 1960 to 1975. I've got lots
      more that I'll be posting over the Holidays. Go to www.barcboys.com
      and enter and go to Marlboro.

      Love to have an entry list for 1962 to 1965. I have the shots but no
      way to identify who is in the car. As example, one of the shots has
      Charlie Kolb chasing Hal Keck in 1965 and there is a Corvette #25 in
      the chase, but I'm not sure who it is.

      Enjoy, look forward to hearing corrections and comments.

      Dave Nicholas
    • scshmoo@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2008
        Aloha Dave,

        The #25 Stingray was Al Loquasto, Easton PA. He finished 5OA, AP3 on the same
        lap as Keck. The last car not lapped by Keck.

        David

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 24, 2009
          Awesome photos!

          I looked at them earlier but neglected to send kudos your way

          Keep 'em coming!

          Steve Knoll

        • peterv31@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 25, 2009