Malboro Racers Reunion

  • Donald Greimel
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
       I have just learned that, believe it or not, Dr. Bob Bowie is sending his Morgan SS, that I raced while employed at Fergus Motors, for me to use for the Marlboro Racers reunion at Summit Point.  I will probably take it to the Morgan event at Shepherdstown WV in July and to Watkins Glen in September as well.
      I helped with the restoration/recreation of this car by building the engine for it and overhauling the original Moss gearbox several years ago.

      Needless to say I am delighed
      Don Greimel
    • Ed Diehl
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
        That is great news, Don. Good luck and enjoy. Cheers, Ed.

        Ed Diehl

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
          Looks interesting. I'll forward this to Dick Stockton and see if he'll bring his Triumph TR4.

          Bob Adams