Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] President's Cup Trophy

  • Bob Storck
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 19, 2008
      IIRC, the region still had control through the end of Marlboro. I was
      there to see the Howmet turbine and Jerry Crawford win in his McLaren.
      In fact, I hosted Jerry and Erica so they could go down to the White
      House the next day to receive the trophy from Johnson.

      Cheers, Bob
      btw - If you recall, Jerry's McLaren had "PUSSYCAT" on the spoiler on
      the rear. Erica always explained that only made sense as they had a cat
      at home named McLaren!