Phil Hill Memorial Program

  • Stacey Hopkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2008
      If anyone would like me to send them a .pdf of the program distributed at Phil Hill's
      funeral/memorial, please send me your e-mail address. I can't send attachments to the list,
      and I can't seem to extrapolate addresses from the members list.

      Thanks.
      Stacey
    • TOYPHIL
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2008
        Stacey

          That would be very nice, thanks for thinking of this;

        Regards, Phil Charlwood

        In a message dated 09/12/08 21:03:25 Eastern Daylight Time, 3gowaving@... writes:

        If anyone would like me to send them a .pdf of the program distributed at Phil Hill's
        funeral/memorial, please send me your e-mail address. I can't send attachments to the list,
        and I can't seem to extrapolate addresses from the members list.

        Thanks.
        Stacey

      • Fred True
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2008