Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] April 1960

  • Bill Davis
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008

      Hi Bill,

      It was JEPG format. Not sure what is going on. It worked fine on my Mac, but Macs are better at
      handling images.

      I have edited it and resaved in JEPG format.

      Hope this does not cause damage.

      Bill Davis wrote:

      > It
      was not viewable. should be in picture format?

      Click here to become a professional counselor in less time than you think.

      href="http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3oJtoqKV4TxHIcK4MvDbUsKERLvvXSHjFs3vVYxPAgH3N3UG/">http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3oJtoqK V4TxHIcK4MvDbUsK ERLvvXSHjFs3vVYx PAgH3N3UG/

      > Yahoo!
      Groups Links

      Click to become a master chef, own a restaurant and make millions.