April 1960

  • scshmoo@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 2008
      Hi all,

      Attached photo is from the April 1960 President's Cup races.

      The Ferrari is Jerry Loman
      The XK 120 is Bruce Cargill
      I think the MGA is C.O. Clerk

      Can anyone id the two porsches and Corvette?

      Many thanks,

      David
    • DGreimel
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29, 2008
        this message has totally screwed up my compute screen

      • scshmoo@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 29, 2008
          Hi Don,

          My apologies.

          david

          DGreimel wrote:

          > this message has totally screwed up my compute screen

        • Bill Davis
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 29, 2008
            It was not viewable. should be in picture format?
            Click here to become a professional counselor in less time than you think.
            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3oJtoqKV4TxHIcK4MvDbUsKERLvvXSHjFs3vVYxPAgH3N3UG/
          • scshmoo@earthlink.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 29, 2008
              Hi Bill,

              It was JEPG format. Not sure what is going on. It worked fine on my Mac, but Macs are better at
              handling images.

              I have edited it and resaved in JEPG format.

              Hope this does not cause damage.

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2 7:47 AM

                Hi Bill,

                href="http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3oJtoqKV4TxHIcK4MvDbUsKERLvvXSHjFs3vVYxPAgH3N3UG/">http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3oJtoqK V4TxHIcK4MvDbUsK ERLvvXSHjFs3vVYx PAgH3N3UG/

                > Yahoo!
                Groups Links

                Click to become a master chef, own a restaurant and make millions.