Marlboro Reunion time running out

  • Steve Lloyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2008
      Folks,
      If your "check is in the mail," just ignore this. But if it's not,
      and you DO plan to come to the July 12-13 Marlboro Reunion, I need to
      have your check by July 1st. This is so I can let the caterer know
      how many lunches to prepare (and it affects the rent, as we're
      charged per person).

      The Saturday July 12th car show is free. We'll have a welcome beer
      party Saturday evening, Dutch treat. On Sunday, July 13th we have the
      reunion itself. Unless you're displaying a car in the show, both
      events are 10am to 4pm. The fee is $35 per person. We hit our minimum
      for catering, and I expect more than 40 people (but I don't know how
      many more...)
      Thanks.

      Steve Lloyd, Historian
      Washington DC Region, SCCA