Paul O'Malley. Does anyone know how to contact Paul?

  • mogracer
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2008
      I am trying to locate Paul for a Morgan historian in UK. Any info
      would be appreciated.
      Thanks
      Don Greimel
      dgreimel@...
    • Bob Storck
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2008
        For Morgan info, try Ed Zielinski, 616 Gist Ave. in Silver Spring. Last
        at 301-585-0121. He has been the heart and soul of MOG activity in the
        US since the 60s, although many others have taken the credit.

        Check with Rick M. but I think Paul is still in Capon Bridge, WV and
        playing with a vintage flathead Ford midget.

        Cheers, Bob

        mogracer wrote:
        > I am trying to locate Paul for a Morgan historian in UK. Any info
        > would be appreciated.
        > Thanks
        > Don Greimel
        > dgreimel@...

      • DGreimel
        Message 3 of 4 , May 20, 2008
          Thanks Bob,
          EZ and I have been friends since drinking beer at the Old Brick Inn after
          the races circa 1960. I know Paul is in Capon Bridge but haven't been able
          to get further than that. I sold Paul his Morgan and drove it down from NY
          for him. It was the same color as my new SS. We raced together but in
          different classes.
          Rick will surely let me know if he knows anything.
          Thanks
          Don

          Message 4 of 4 , May 23, 2008
            Sorry everybody as my computer has been down for almost a couple of weeks.............

            Paul's phone # is 304-856-2042 and does not have Email.

            Rick M.

            > For Morgan info, try Ed Zielinski, 616 Gist Ave. in Silver Spring. Last
            > at 301-585-0121. He has been the heart and soul of MOG activity in the
            > US since the 60s, although many others have taken the credit.
            >
            > Check with Rick M. but I think Paul is still in Capon Bridge, WV and
            > playing with a vintage flathead Ford midget.
            >
            > Cheers, Bob
            >
            > mogracer wrote:
            >> I am trying to locate Paul for a Morgan historian in UK. Any info
            >> would be appreciated.
            >> Thanks
            >> Don Greimel
            >> dgreimel@comcast. net