Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Pre War Maserati

  • scshmoo@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31 5:41 PM
      Hi Marceus,

      A friend just sent me this:

      "Brown always referred to Griswold as his "angel." I am fairly certain that
      Griswold bought the new Englebert tires it needed for racing in 1959-60. I
      don't think Brown had enough money to
      buy the Maserati back then but then I do not have any idea what a 1938 GP
      Maserati was worth in 1959.

      Brown had a late-model Alfa Guiletta Veloce as his daily driver."

      David