Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Athletes?

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2008
      Don

      You've got a case of the gray hair..................

      Most of the drivers in the old days were slim and there are pictures to prove it.

      Rick

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2008
        I believe that remark regarding the relative girth of drivers and
        tires was originally made by Froilan Gonzalez as he was looking at a
        modern F-1 car long after his retirement . Ron.

        --- In Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Mandelson"
        <rollingthunder78@...> wrote:

        > Don
        >
        > You've got a case of the gray hair..................
        >
        > Most of the drivers in the old days were slim and there are pictures
        to prove it.

        > Rick

        Mobile. Try it now.

        > Don Haines, PPA; PPSGW, WPPI,
        > Don Haines Photography
        > Serving the DC Metro area,Tampa Bay and Central Florida
        > Member Clearwater Chamber of Commerce
        > www.donhainesphotography.com
        > 727-643-5619

        Try it now.

        2/29/2008 6:32 PM

      • scshmoo@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2008
          It was a PS page in R&T.

          "Ronald D. Polimeni" wrote:

          > I believe that remark regarding the relative girth of drivers and
          > tires was originally made by Froilan Gonzalez as he was looking at a
          > modern F-1 car long after his retirement . Ron.
          >
          > --- In Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Mandelson"
          > <rollingthunder78@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Don
          > >
          > > You've got a case of the gray hair..................
          > >
          > > Most of the drivers in the old days were slim and there are pictures
          > to prove it.
          > >
          > > Rick

        • Ronald D. Polimeni
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 2, 2008
            ---
            You're right. I remember seeing that now. Ron.

            In Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com, scshmoo@... wrote:

            > It was a PS page in R&T.
            >
            > "Ronald D. Polimeni" wrote:
            >
            > > I believe that remark regarding the relative girth of drivers and
            > > tires was originally made by Froilan Gonzalez as he was looking at a
            > > modern F-1 car long after his retirement . Ron.
            > >
            > > --- In Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Mandelson"
            > > <rollingthunder78@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Don
            > > >
            > > > You've got a case of the gray hair..................
            > > >
            > > > Most of the drivers in the old days were slim and there are pictures
            > > to prove it.
            > > >
            > > > Rick

          • Don Haines Photography
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 4, 2008
              in R&T showing F1 driver Farina looking at a newer
              apply to yours truly.  And it's not a case of
              grey hair but a case of "no hair"  :-)</div>

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • Don Haines Photography
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 4, 2008
                Ron,
                   I think you are correct.  I was thinking it was Farina.  But now that you've mentioned it I believe you're correct.

                Don H.

                <rollingthunder78@ ...> wrote:

                > Don
                >
                > You've got a case of the gray hair........ ......... .
                >
                > Most of the drivers in the old days were slim and there are pictures
                to prove it.

                > Rick

                Mobile. Try it now.

                > Don Haines, PPA; PPSGW, WPPI,
                > Don Haines Photography
                > Serving the DC Metro area,Tampa Bay and Central Florida
                > Member Clearwater Chamber of Commerce
                > www.donhainesphotog raphy.com
                > 727-643-5619

                Try it now.