Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Re: Morgans in EP (?)

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2008
      Larry,
      Thanhs for the research. I doubt this was the President's Cup, though. We typically did not have Nationals in August, and the movie itself is labled "August Sprints." Since there are two heats per class group in the movie, that would also indicate it wasn't a President's Cup -- such races would have had only one heat.
      Steve

      larryj300 <larryj300@...> wrote:
      From the Official Entry List for the 1959 President's Cup race, there
      are 2 EP Morgan's listed. They are #112 of Jim Forno and #170 of Dr.
      H.C. Baumann.

      --- In Marlboro_Raceway@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Lloyd"