626Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Maybe he needs the money!

  • Bob Storck
    Nov 2, 2007
      I imagine you're talking about the '30s Midget, otherwise we're talking different cars. I never made that association, but see where you're coming from. I'm actually more impressed with the creativity and out of the box design process of the guy. http://us.1.p.geocities.com/clenet132/register2.html

      A bit of trivia, he sold the cars with the model name "Asha" ... the name he had given his daughter!

      Cheers, Bob

      toyphil@... wrote:
      In a message dated 11/2/2007 3:42:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bstorck@... writes:
      1978 Clenet Roadster £29.055 Sold (Another of my overlooked favorites - a real interesting guy!)
      amazing what you can do with a MG Midget body
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic