585Re:Summit Point

  • Pelouze, Craige
    Sep 1, 2007

      Hope you all enjoy my scrap books and movies this weekend.  Wish I was there.

      Craige Pelouze | Senior Vice President
      Investment Sales | Central VA Multi-Housing Group
      CB Richard Ellis | Brokerage Services
      7501 Boulders View Drive, Suite 600 | Richmond , VA 23225
      T 804 267 7244 | F 804 320 4839 | C 804 399 7327
      craige.pelouze@... | www.cbre.com/richmond

      This email may contain information that is confidential or attorney-client privileged and may constitute inside information. The contents of this email are intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed not to read, disclose, distribute or otherwise use this transmission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission. Delivery of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privileges.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic