504Re: Your Mom/Wife will really appreciate this!

  • sscracer
    May 8, 2007
      --- In Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com, Bob Storck <bstorck@...>
      wrote:

      > Yeah, breakfast in bed, a nice dinner, chocolates and flowers are
      nice
      > but I'd bet she'd REALLY appreciate having her car really cleaned
      and
      > spiffed up.
      >
      > You know how to do it ... even if she keeps it in top shape, a
      great
      > detailing would be appreciated. And if it is the cluttered family
      > hauler, a top to bottom sort out could be in order. Hopefully, you
      could
      > enlist the whole family in the effort, so everyone could take part
      in
      > showing her some attention.
      >
      > Happy Mother's Day
      >
      > Bob

      Actually this is the first Mother's Day in a couple of years we're
      not at the race track! The joint MARRS/SARRC Race at VIR this
      weekend and the last several my son has been running the SARRC
      series and we've been there. At least they are nice enough to give
      all the Mom's a flower when they enter the event.

      Brad Davis

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic